20054 Diamond Pendant
Diamond Pendant with 4mm Cap
Diamonds 12 RBC 0.047ct
- Take your jewellery off if you're involved in any activity which could scratch, knock or damage it. If in any doubt, take it off and keep it safe.
- Take it off when you go to bed.
- Keep it well away from chemicals, especially chlorine. If it does come into contact with chemicals, rinse it in water immediately..
- Store it separately, ideally in a soft-lined box or case, so that your favorite pieces don't tangle, rub or scratch one another. Pearls in particular should be kept separately as they are easily scratched by hard gemstones.
- Make sure chains and necklaces are fastened when storing to avoid tangling.
- Remove jewellery while cooking and cleaning.
- When storing jewellery, please keep it away from sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.
|HK Size||EU||US||UK||Inner (mm)|
|Length cm||Length inches|
|16 cm||6.299 in|
|16.50 cm||6.496 in|
|17 cm||6.692 in|
|17.50 cm||6.889 in|
|18 cm||7.086 in|
|18.50 cm||7.283 in|
|Chains Necklace cm||Chains & Necklace inches|
|40 cm Choker||15.748 in|
|45 cm Princess||17.716 in|
|55 cm Matinee||21.653 in|
|60 cm Opera||24 in|
|76-84 cm Rope or Lariat||30 - 33 in|